Exam Resources and Key Documents
Click on the image for the Bolder Exam Guide 2023
JCQ Statutory Information:
The links below are important documents that you need to have read and understood.
They will help set you up for the exams so that you know what is expected of you and what would be the consequences of any malpractice. Please take time to read them carefully.
- Information for candidates - Coursework assessments JCQ 2023-24
- Information for candidates - Non-examination assessments 2023-24
- Information for candidates - On-screen tests 2023-24
- Information for candidates - Written examinations 2023-24
- Information for Candidates – Social Media 2023-24
- Information-for-candidates - Privacy-Notice
- JCQ Preparing to Sit Your Exams 2023-24
The human brain is an active tissue containing billions of cells, called neurons, which need a constant supply of nutrients to function and grow properly. Certain foods and nutrients may help aid the brain’s development, improve brain function, memory, and concentration.