Safeguarding Officers at Bolder
Bolder Academy recognises that the welfare of the children is paramount and takes seriously its responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of students in its care.
Ms Heidi Swidenbank is our Designated Safeguarding Lead and the following members of staff are Deputy Safeguarding Officers:
- Y7 - Yasmeen Ashfaq email@example.com
- Y8 - Ricardo Ackie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Y9 - Debra Knights - email@example.com
- Y10 - Tracy Palmer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Swidenbank - email@example.com
- Mr Bones - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Gibney - email@example.com
All Safeguarding Officers have had specialist training in safeguarding and child protection.
If you have any concerns, please contact one of the members of staff above on the school telephone number - 0203 9630806, or email us at
If the School is closed, seek support or make a referral by contacting:
- Hounslow Child Protection Contact Details
- Police: 101 if not an emergency, 999 if a child is in immediate danger.
If you would liek to some one to contact you please use the email addresses above
or click this SAFEGUARDING CONCERNS FORM