Opportunities for all careers
We start thinking about our students’ future careers as soon as they join us. We want to make sure that all our students are as prepared as they can be to create happy and successful futures.
We call on the fantastic research the Gatsby Foundation has undertaken and follow their guidance.
The eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Career Guidance
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
We have formed a close partnership with Sky, who are located right next door to Bolder Academy. This partnership will help develop some of the key skills students will need to be ready for the workplace. We are thrilled that they are involved in a programme that supports our students.
Miss Rnic is our Careers Lead and can be contacted with careers questions on email@example.com.
For fortnightly careers updates, including access to your Spark Careers login, click here: Sway Careers
Not sure where your future lies? Take our quizzes to take you closer to your goals.