Y11 November 2023 Mock Exams
Bolder Exam Guide
The Provisional Timetable
- The timetable may be subject to change - students will be informed in advance of any changes.
- Check the boards daily for any changes, seat positions, candidate numbers etc.
- Students are expected in school during all normal school hours unless directed otherwise.
- Students should prepare notes for revision sessions between exams, as laptops may not be available.
- Some exams may finish after the normal school day and parents/carers and students should make appropriate arrangements for returning home.
- Practical sessions for Art and Design, Art and Graphic Communication will be issued separately.
- Individual exam schedules will be shared with students before the February half-term break.
- Gates are open from 8.15 am and breakfast will be available for a good start to the day.
- Students should arrive by 8.30 am at the latest to be relaxed and ready for exam lineup at 8.40 am
(late arrivals may not be permitted to take the exam)
- Coats, bags, phones, watches etc, should be stored and pockets empty.
- Water bottles should be clear with no writing or branding.
- Equipment should include: black biro (no gel pens), pencils, rulers, maths sets, calculator for calculator exams and should be in a clear, see-through pencil case.
- Checks will be made outside the exams hall and during the start of the exam.
Timetable last updated 03/10/2023
Any changes will be notified to students in advance. Check for notices.